Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Boho Maxi

Hello all of you fantastic sewist out there! Just a tiny post about my super quick and easy summer
maxi that I stitched up last weekend. The pattern is is Vogue -V1352, which I bought during a sale. Gotta love those sales!


The construction is very basic, no zips or buttons. I cut a straight size 10, 
with the elastic waist I figured there would be no adjustments needed, although
now that I see it on, I wouldn't mind the waist being a bit lower.
 The fabric is super inexpensive poly that I picked up downtown during an LA meet-up in April. 
As much as I hate to admit it, if the print is right, sometimes I don't mind certain poly fabrications.
I love the durability and washability! 


I had to throw on the hat..


So there you have it, the easiest dress to throw together in a weekend, so comfy and summery!

11 comments:

  1. I love your maxi dress, I think that the waistline looks good were it is ,and it looks perfect with the hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Florencia! Hope you whip up this pattern yourself!

      Delete
  2. perfectly boho chic, you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No one does boho like you!!

      Delete
  3. Did I see this dress on Instagram? I love me a good summer maxi. Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madalynne! It was such an easy make!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Sonja! I don't know if I can compete for cuteness with your coffee selfies!

      Delete