Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Work/Shop



Happy Friday everyone! Just wanted to share a stylish gift that I got for my birthday from Will, this
beautiful Kate Miss necklace. If you don't know Kate Miss check out her blog For Me, For You.
She makes amazing jewelry and gorgeous photographic prints. If you are in the LA are next weekend
and want to check her stuff out she will be at the pop-up shop, Work/Shop Dec. 8th from 5-9.
(see below flyer). My friend Ava will be there taking portraits. Hope to see you there!


5 comments:

  1. what a great necklace. Very simple but very pretty. Thank you for introducing me to Kate Miss. She has a lovely blog and shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out, Angie! Looking forward to seeing you lovelies there! xx

    That is a beautiful necklace. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you wearing that! See you soon for holiday portraits x

    ReplyDelete