It was a fun project to sew, Collette Patterns being pretty strieght forward
and easy to follow. I may consider this first one a muslin (I have to deal with
being 2 different sizes in the bust and waist and hip.) But all in all I am pretty
happy with my first attempt, the only changes I would make is that I used
a sheer batiste for the top white contrast fabric, I feel it was a bit too sheer.
To accommodate that I substituted the collar facing for bias binding.
Next time I would love to try this pattern in a nice drapy rayon.
Also if anyone is a fan of the Macaron, Sew LA has this great tutorial on
how to make the dress a bit more A-Line. I did not try it as I wanted
to see what the original version was like first.